WINTER TERM 2019
WOODLANDS MEED Swimming Lessons – SATURDAY 23rd JANUARY 2019
Due to close family circumstances, Charlotte is unable to teach this Saturday, 23rd March.
We have sent you all a text and will let you know about the status of the following week, Saturday 30th March 2019.
It is unlikely that we will be able to replace this lesson as the only option will be in the Easter school holidays, so please make a deduction of £10 from your Summer Term Booking and note on the return form
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience due to circumstances outside our control and appreciate your understanding. THANK YOU
RE-STRUCTURED TIMETABLES at HURST COLLEGE
In response to the questionnaire sent to all our Hurstpierpoint clients in June 2017 outlining the options to reschedule some of the Saturday morning classes, we have now had 12 months of the new scheduling and it has gone well.
Just to remind all our valued clients of the benefits of the scheduling:
- Have the 10 week course each term: (5 weeks before half term and 5 weeks after half term).
- This keeps the half terms free and no lessons are missed.
- This will only change if critical dates (eg. Late Easter 2019) demand it.
- By majority consensus, the Squads will start earlier
- Other lessons will start at 08.30 allowing more lessons earlier.
- Later lessons will also finish earlier and be more convenient.
- We have negotiated a whole years’ timetable with the College which have been posted on the website.
- Sunday mornings will be exactly the same timings & format as for the normal Saturday mornings.
- Saturday afternoons will start from 12.00 and keep the same format, so you just add 41/4 hours to your normal booked start time to get your adjusted start time.
- 75% of lessons will be unaffected throughout the year
- There is only 1 changed day in Summer 2019
- The Michaelmas term 2018 has all changes in the first few weeks.
PLEASE LOOK AT THE TIMETABLES BY CLICKING THE LINKS BELOW, SO YOU CAN MAKE APPROPRIATE ARRANGEMENTS.
We will of course as a courtesy, prompt you by text or e-mail each week in advance of any re-scheduled days or times.
We will of course as a courtesy, prompt you by text or e-mail each week in advance of any re-scheduled days or times
PLEASE KEEP WATCHING THIS SPACE