SUMMER CLASSES NOW AVAILABLE
POOL USE for GROUPS
FROM 25th JULY 2020
You will know that as from 25th July, swimming pools are alloed to be opened. Hooray!
We have been ready since the beginning of June to resume swimming lessons and we can now do so.
We have consulted with pool venues, our teachers and importantly with you – our clients.
We have carried out full Risk Assessments, taken account of all safety guidancefrom the Government, Swim England and the STA, added specific measures that apply to our own standards and prepared full measures to make swimming safe.
Full safety details and opreations protocols are published on the site and will be sent to you with your booking form.
COVID SAFE PROTOCOLS
We are recommencing lessons on SATURDAY 25th JULY at WOODLANDS MEED SCHOOL.
Note: Regrettably, Hurst College are unable to allow use of their pool until the start of the September term.
In the meantime, any Junior Paddler 2 pupils currently at or about to go to Hurst, can have refresher lessons at Woodlands Meed in preparation for the September Term.
SUMMER LESSONS AVAILABLE
- Mondays to Fridays; 27th July to 21st August. 4 week ‘refresher’ course.
- Saturdays: from 25th July to 22nd August inclusive. 5 week ‘refresher’ course.
- 30 to 45 minute lessons (depending on level)
- Lessons for: Junior Non Swimmer (JNS); Junior Beginner (JB); Junior Paddler 1 (JP1) and Junior Paddler 2 (JP2)
- Activity Week/Condensed courses are going ahead as scheduled between 24th and 28th
- Group Pool Use: The Woodlands Meed pool is available to book for single houshold bubbles
- All clients booked on the cancelled Summer Term courses will be automatically transferred to the September term and sent new booking forms in due course.
NOTE: We will not initially be running Adult & Baby; Adult a& Toddler; Toddler or Super Toddler classes as it is not yet sufficiently safe to do so due to close contact safety in both pool and particularly changing rooms.
These will be resumed at the start of the September term.
SECURING YOUR PLACE
Please call the office on 01444 246800 or send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will book you onto your preferred course and day.
Class sizes are limited, so we will be allocating on a “1st come ~ 1st served” basis.
WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO BE GETTING BACK TO TEACHING AND REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL!