COVID SAFE SWIMMING LESSONS.
COVID is still with us and cases are rising, we are taking it seriously.
Our aim is that all our clients, parents and teachers remain safe and the best way is NOT to attend if you are not ‘Covid Safe’ and we are taking a zero tolerance approach, so please follow the information on the following links:
Meaning of ‘Covid Safe’
You (pupil or parent) will be ‘Covid Safe’ if, in the 14 days prior to the start or at any time during the course of the term:
- You have not had a temperature above 37.5 deg. C
- You have not had a “Dry Cough”, “Shortness of Breath” or “Chest Pains”
- You (or anyone in your normal ‘family unit’) have not tested as Covid positive.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or showing symptoms.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who is habitually in an unprotected environment
- You have not been abroad OR in any ‘risk’ environment OR been required to self-isolate or quarantine.
- You have & will comply with all Government guidelines/regulations that have been or are in force.
Please be aware that you may be refused attendance if you are unable to declare yourselves ‘Covid Safe’, have a high temperature when tested or in the opinion of the teacher/lifeguard, appear unwell.
If teachers become unable to teach due to infection from clients or pupils, we will be unable to deliver lessons.
Revised: 17th September and 20th October 2021