PROGRESSIVE SWIMMING TEACHING PROGRAMME
The essence of this Programme is set out under teaching programme, but is elaborated here.
These are only a very small part of what this programme can do for you.
- Mission Statement and a set of basic principals upon which it is based.
- A description of each ability level and its’ key outcomes for publication to your parents.
Ability Levels and Progressions
- Shallow and Deep water entry, levels from Adult and Baby to Pre-Competitive swimmer.
- Basis for learing styles and when they are introduced – all underpinned by ENJOYMENT!
Entry Level Criteria
- What is required for a pupil to be able to move from one Ability Level to another.
- Key aims related to Age, Stoke, Distance, Award, Skill etc.
- Colour coded for learning styles
Period Rotation and Grouping
- What is taught, to whom, when and for how long
Period & Session Activities Plan
- Delving into what is taught each period, session and each week.
- Adjustable according to length of period, session and week.
Lesson Planning Structure
- All the elements and format needed to deliver an effective lesson.
- An overview of each of the methods and how to teach them
- Key Element; Natural Emphasis; Direct Method; Fault Provention & Correction etc.
How It Works
- You call us and we come and make an appraisal of what you have and what you want
- We agree the principals that apply to you as a unique teaching organisation
- We adapt the SwimCare programme to suit your circumstances
- We can write a Teaching Manual as an accompanying element
- We Train all your teacher sin the delivery and up-skill their swimming knowledge base
What it Costs
- The programme is offered under license (to ensure that it is used properly – it wont be effective if it is not properly implemented – many have tried and failed!!)
- The Initial Assessment is FREE
- The adaption of the programme is FREE
- The Training and Ups-killing costs £400 a day. The number of days is dependent on current skills.
- The license cost is an annual cost depending on the number of pupils/teachers